PDA

View Full Version : Re: Elvis' tooth on ebay

Barbara Forbes-Lyons
July 8th 03, 09:41 PM
Holy carp - $325K!!!!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

<0
/O\
<><>

"Regina" > wrote in message
> Only 7 days left! Just had to share.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3616791479&category=208
>
> Regina

D Brock
July 8th 03, 11:02 PM
Not sure what some others are seeing, because I see it at $477,100 right now
(not a refresh problem).

Pretty amusing that it is still not above the reserve price. I wonder how
you decide on the correct reserve price for a tooth.

Also, it is presumably getting lots of publicity, because if you do a search
on e-bay for "elvis tooth" you not only get that item, but eight other items
that mention "not Elvis tooth", presumably just so that they show up!

--Dave

"Regina" > wrote in message
> Only 7 days left! Just had to share.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3616791479&category=208
>
> Regina

SmartAlecBlonde4
July 8th 03, 11:13 PM

>Pretty amusing that it is still not above the reserve price

I looked at it another time and it said $1,000.000 reserve met. I swear I saw
that!!!!! I wonder what is up with that?

Jo Jo

CLP
July 9th 03, 02:40 AM
Oh YEAH - that reminds me - I have Elvis's uh umm uh KLEENEX! Yeah, that's
it. I have Elvis's Kleenex from when he uh er from when he uh had a a a
COLD! Yes. A cold, that's it. Bye now, gotta go list...

"Regina" > wrote in message
> Only 7 days left! Just had to share.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3616791479&category=208
>
> Regina

BeckiBead
July 9th 03, 03:24 AM
Wow, Elvis' snot? Should go big!

I refuse to go look but I enjoyed this vicariously. LOL

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Kalera Stratton
July 9th 03, 05:41 AM
In article >,
(Lee S. Billings) wrote:

> That's in direct violation of eBay rules. If they're other Elvis items, I
> suppose it could be stretched that far -- but if they're completely
> unrelated,
> these sellers should be reported.
>
> Celine

Oh man, anyone who's doing a search for Elvis' tooth...

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org

Regina
July 9th 03, 08:31 AM
Becki,

You are so cool.

Not that anyone who looked isn't. I just like your attitude.

Regina

"BeckiBead" > wrote in message
> Wow, Elvis' snot? Should go big!
>
> I refuse to go look but I enjoyed this vicariously. LOL
>

> Becki
> "In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the
crumbling
> difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

SmartAlecBlonde4
July 10th 03, 10:52 PM
>said $1,000.000 reserve met. I swear I saw
>>that!!!!! I wonder what is up with that?
>>
>>Jo Jo
>
>I saw it too!

Well I am glad someone else saw it. Thought I was seeing things for a minute.
Sheesh.

Jo Jo

Google