PDA

View Full Version : cutting softflex

LiisaAnn
July 8th 03, 08:37 PM
Hi. I recently bought some softflex 49 wire, .019 dia. I really like it. I've
used Beadalon 19 strand before and had no problems cutting it close to the
beads, or wherever with the tip of my cutters. But with the new softflex I
have I cannot get a good clean cut. Can someone please recommend a cutter they
use for snipping this wire?
Thanks!
Lisa M.

Barbara Forbes-Lyons
July 8th 03, 08:42 PM
I use a cheapo flush wire cutter from Home Depot.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

<0
/O\
<><>

"LiisaAnn" > wrote in message
> Hi. I recently bought some softflex 49 wire, .019 dia. I really like it.
I've
> used Beadalon 19 strand before and had no problems cutting it close to the
> beads, or wherever with the tip of my cutters. But with the new softflex
> have I cannot get a good clean cut. Can someone please recommend a cutter
they
> use for snipping this wire?
> Thanks!
> Lisa M.