PDA

View Full Version : AD: *New 3 DAY lampwork auctions * SPIglass Studio :O)

Paulette I.
July 8th 03, 04:44 PM
I hope that everyone had a fantastic 4th of July weekend!!! I listed some new auctions on Ebay last night and they are all 3 day
auctions. They will be ending Thursday evening (Pacific Time). For those of you that like instant gratification, I have listed all
of them with a "Buy It Now". :O)

Ebay About Me page
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/flutterbearies/

Ebay auction listings with pics: (copy & paste if doesn't post properly)
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=flutterbearies

OR

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?ht=1&socolumnlayout=4&sospellrecommendation=0&sosortproperty=1&satitle=SPIglass

Thanks a bunch!!!
Paulette (Ebay ID: flutterbearies -- JustBeads ID: SPIglass)
--
SPIglass Studio
~handcrafted lampwork glass beads and artist jewelry~

Google