PDA

View Full Version : AD: New Lampwork at BIN eBay Store

Kandice Seeber
July 8th 03, 07:41 AM
Hey everyone - I just wanted to let you all know that I have listed some new
lampwork bead sets in my eBay store at Buy It Now prices. These are lovely
beads - two really vibrant sets and two in softer tones. And.....wait for
it...... not a lot of purple!!! :) Anyway, I will be adding more soon, but
here are the links to look at the new sets now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645524437
Genie

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645524777
Genie Too

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645523219
Fresh Air

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645522957
Softness

Thanks for looking! Have a great night!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Christina Peterson
July 8th 03, 08:41 AM
Bad Kandice! Bad bad Kandice!

Tina

"Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> Hey everyone - I just wanted to let you all know that I have listed some
new
> lampwork bead sets in my eBay store at Buy It Now prices. These are
lovely
> beads - two really vibrant sets and two in softer tones. And.....wait for
> it...... not a lot of purple!!! :) Anyway, I will be adding more soon,
but
> here are the links to look at the new sets now:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645524437
> Genie
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645524777
> Genie Too
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645523219
> Fresh Air
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645522957
> Softness
>
> Thanks for looking! Have a great night!
> --
> Kandice Seeber
> Air & Earth Designs
> http://www.lampwork.net

Kalera Stratton
July 9th 03, 12:09 AM
In article <LItOa.2883$OZ2.1258@rwcrnsc54>,
"Kandice Seeber" > wrote:

> Hey everyone - I just wanted to let you all know that I have listed some new
> lampwork bead sets in my eBay store at Buy It Now prices. These are lovely
> beads - two really vibrant sets and two in softer tones. And.....wait for
> it...... not a lot of purple!!! :) Anyway, I will be adding more soon, but
> here are the links to look at the new sets now:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645524437
> Genie
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645524777
> Genie Too
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645523219
> Fresh Air
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2645522957
> Softness
>
> Thanks for looking! Have a great night!

I really love the colors you're using right now.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org

Google