PDA

View Full Version : Look what I got today

Christina Peterson
July 8th 03, 06:55 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2641584896

This is fantastic. A beautiful sculpture.

Dr. Sooz
July 8th 03, 07:19 AM
Crrrriiikey, Tina!

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2641584896

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Tink
July 8th 03, 07:51 AM
That is astounding!!!!!!! I really, really love it!

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

"Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2641584896
>
> This is fantastic. A beautiful sculpture.

Newbeader
July 8th 03, 03:05 PM
FAAAAAAAAABBBUUUU!!!!

"Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2641584896
>
> This is fantastic. A beautiful sculpture.

mkahogan
July 8th 03, 03:52 PM
Fantastic.
KathyH
"Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2641584896
>
> This is fantastic. A beautiful sculpture.

Kalera Stratton
July 8th 03, 11:15 PM
In article <1057643749.607922@prawn>,
"Christina Peterson" > wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2641584896
>
> This is fantastic. A beautiful sculpture.

Wow, I absolutely love it!

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org

C. Gregory
July 9th 03, 12:54 AM
beautifull and really neat!
"Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2641584896
>
> This is fantastic. A beautiful sculpture.

BeckiBead
July 9th 03, 03:49 AM
Tina -- that is AWESOME. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, so I can see
what else this seller does. I am glad you are happy with it -- it looks
extraordinary in the pictures.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Christina Peterson
July 9th 03, 05:06 AM
Ah, but this was affordable!

Tina

"Cheryl" > wrote in message

> oh wow. wow wow...and more wow
> how do they *do* that?
>
> Not that hard --
> check this site - if you think that single figure is cool
>
> http://www.toffolo.com/
>
> I make boro women figures ... my Venus series -- they just take longer
than
> beads... that's all.
> Cheryl of <A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com"> DRAGON BEADS </A>
> Flameworked beads and glass
> http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Christina Peterson
July 9th 03, 05:11 AM
I love the accuracy of it. Bones and muscles where they belong. It reminds
me of life drawing, it's so right. Even nicer in person.

Tina

"BeckiBead" > wrote in message
> Tina -- that is AWESOME. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, so I
can see
> what else this seller does. I am glad you are happy with it -- it looks
> extraordinary in the pictures.
>

> Becki
> "In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the
crumbling
> difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Dr. Sooz
July 9th 03, 09:25 PM
>http://www.toffolo.com/

Holy holy holy CRAP!
K L U N K
(Links List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Dr. Sooz
July 9th 03, 10:44 PM
>did you see this one?
>http://www.toffolo.com/detail.asp?foto=colori.jpg&titolo=Colori

Yes! I looked at all of them in detail. Yow.
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Deirdre S.
July 10th 03, 06:31 PM
Wowza!

Deirdre

On 09 Jul 2003 20:25:56 GMT, (Dr. Sooz)
wrote:

>>http://www.toffolo.com/
>
>Holy holy holy CRAP!
> K L U N K
>(Links List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
>~~
>Sooz
>-------
>ESBC
>Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
>http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html
>One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
>exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Diane Villano
July 10th 03, 09:47 PM
Good for you, Tina! I hope you enjoy it. I love the idea of the clear
loop.

Diane Villano

> I love the accuracy of it. Bones and muscles where they belong. It
reminds
> me of life drawing, it's so right. Even nicer in person.
>
> Tina
>

> "BeckiBead" > wrote in message
> > Tina -- that is AWESOME. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, so I
> can see
> > what else this seller does. I am glad you are happy with it -- it looks
> > extraordinary in the pictures.
> >

> > Becki
> > "In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the
> crumbling
> > difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Christina Peterson
July 10th 03, 11:20 PM
I just love it. It is so complete in itself. So full of grace. It reminds
me of some sculptures I've seen from 1900 to 1930. Reminescent of Georg
Kolbe. Less pretty that Maillol. Less awkward than Lehmbruch.

So far I can't imagine using it in anything, because I really see it as a
piece of sculpture. Pete suggested we hang it in the window next to the
dining table so we can get our fill of it before putting it in something.

I also have a fairy that someone here re-sold. She hovers above our bed.

Tina

"Diane Villano" > wrote in message
> Good for you, Tina! I hope you enjoy it. I love the idea of the clear
> loop.
>
> Diane Villano
>
> "Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> > I love the accuracy of it. Bones and muscles where they belong. It
> reminds
> > me of life drawing, it's so right. Even nicer in person.
> >
> > Tina
> >

> > "BeckiBead" > wrote in message
> > > Tina -- that is AWESOME. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, so
> > can see
> > > what else this seller does. I am glad you are happy with it -- it
looks
> > > extraordinary in the pictures.
> > >

> > > Becki
> > > "In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the
> > crumbling
> > > difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Dr. Sooz
July 11th 03, 06:40 PM
I love the way he thinks. He's so Kevin.

>Pete suggested we hang it in the window next to the
>dining table so we can get our fill of it before putting it in something.

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Google