PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Christina Peterson
July 5th 03, 09:38 PM
My newsgroups haven't been working. But I finally hit the right button.
It's good to be home!

Time to catch up now.

Tina

Shirley Shone
July 5th 03, 09:55 PM
Welcome back Tina. You have been greatly missed.
Shirley

In article <1057437479.947756@prawn>, Christina Peterson

--
Shirley Shone

scaperchick
July 6th 03, 12:23 AM
On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 20:38:00 GMT, "Christina Peterson"
> wrote:

>My newsgroups haven't been working. But I finally hit the right button.
>It's good to be home!
>
>Time to catch up now.

Welcome back Tina!

Barbara Forbes-Lyons
July 6th 03, 01:38 AM
Welcome back - you were missed!!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

<0
/O\
<><>

"Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> My newsgroups haven't been working. But I finally hit the right button.
> It's good to be home!
>
> Time to catch up now.
>
> Tina

mkahogan
July 6th 03, 01:52 AM
Yay!!! I missed you.

KathyH
"Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> My newsgroups haven't been working. But I finally hit the right button.
> It's good to be home!
>
> Time to catch up now.
>
> Tina

BeckiBead
July 6th 03, 02:28 AM
HUGELY missed.
Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Kandice Seeber
July 6th 03, 03:45 AM
Welcome back, Tina!! ((((hugs)))) Good to see you. :) You have a
lllloooooottttt of catching up to do - I wish you good luck!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> My newsgroups haven't been working. But I finally hit the right button.
> It's good to be home!
>
> Time to catch up now.
>
> Tina

Christina Peterson
July 6th 03, 05:09 AM
I skimmed. No apologies!

At least I've been able to get eBay, and watch your beads.

Tina

"Kandice Seeber" > wrote in message
> Welcome back, Tina!! ((((hugs)))) Good to see you. :) You have a
> lllloooooottttt of catching up to do - I wish you good luck!
>
> --
> Kandice Seeber
> Air & Earth Designs
> http://www.lampwork.net
> "Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> > My newsgroups haven't been working. But I finally hit the right button.
> > It's good to be home!
> >
> > Time to catch up now.
> >
> > Tina

Christina Peterson
July 6th 03, 05:12 AM
Missed you too.

I really like your "Maintaining the right attitude" post. And you're so
right about letting go of "if only"s. They take up way too much brain
space.

Tina

"mkahogan" > wrote in message
> Yay!!! I missed you.
>
> KathyH
> "Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> > My newsgroups haven't been working. But I finally hit the right button.
> > It's good to be home!
> >
> > Time to catch up now.
> >
> > Tina

Christina Peterson
July 6th 03, 05:18 AM
As Dorothy would say: There's no place like home. There's no place like
home.

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" > wrote in message
> Welcome back - you were missed!!
>
> --
>
> Barbara
> www.penguintrax.com
>
> eBay: pnguintrax
> Justbeads:penguintrax
>
> <0
> /O\
> <><>
>
> "Christina Peterson" > wrote in message
> > My newsgroups haven't been working. But I finally hit the right button.
> > It's good to be home!
> >
> > Time to catch up now.
> >
> > Tina

Dr. Sooz
July 6th 03, 06:14 AM
BIG sigh of relief! I'm so glad you're back!

>Tina

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Christina Peterson
July 6th 03, 06:43 AM
Thanks for keeping the connection going, Sweetie.

Tina

"Dr. Sooz" > wrote in message
> BIG sigh of relief! I'm so glad you're back!
>
> >Tina
>

> ~~
> Sooz
> -------
> ESBC
> Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
> http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist.html
> One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
> exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Karen_AZ
July 7th 03, 03:07 PM
Welcome back!!!! I'm just back from a weekend road trip, so sorry this is
late. I've missed you!

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs

Christina Peterson
July 8th 03, 02:18 AM
Gee, I love my friends here!!

Tina

"Marisa Cappetta" > wrote in message
> in article 1057437479.947756@prawn, Christina Peterson at
> wrote on 6/7/03 4:38 AM:
>
> > My newsgroups haven't been working. But I finally hit the right button.
> > It's good to be home!
> >
> > Time to catch up now.
> >
> > Tina
> >

> Yay! Tina's back. Great to see you chook!
>
> --
> Marisa (AU)
> ESBC

melinda
July 9th 03, 03:35 AM
Christina Peterson > wrote:
> I skimmed. No apologies!

> At least I've been able to get eBay, and watch your beads.

> Tina

I hope you didn't miss reading about our recent arrival!!!

--
Melinda
<http://cust.idl.com.au/athol>

Google