PDA

View Full Version : Jewelry

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

  1. Sapphire Value
  2. question about a ring....
  3. Re: Value of jewelry, craftsmanship vs. materials
  4. Average salary of Jeweler?
  5. Swarovski crystal rhinestones
  6. Faceting question...
  7. Re: Questions about new one-of-a-kind jewelry website
  8. Re: what does 75 point or 8 point mean?
  9. beads and gem jewellery
  10. Re: Estimating a pearl's worth
  11. Re: ISO thin, strong colored thread
  12. Artistic Exploration and Self Discovery while stuck in the Boondocks
  13. [ADVERT] Domain Names For Sale, Platinumring.net, Platinumring.org, Platinumrings.org
  14. unbelieveably expensive citrine
  15. italian charm bracelets??????/
  16. What would happen to...
  17. reply letter
  18. coconut fibre source?
  19. Oxygen cylinder for a mini 'welding' torch?
  20. silver color combination
  21. Looking for faceting belt
  22. Jewely photo tutorial I havn't run across...
  23. Trademarks and content stamps
  24. what do i do with eye pins?
  25. diamond ring
  26. Good Ultrasonic Cleaner ???
  27. my work
  28. Bakelite pin INFO needed Please
  29. Info on this Bakealite Pin
  30. Re: Source for jade
  31. earrings on boys
  32. TIDBITS 07/13/03
  33. HoW tO mAkE StRiNg TyPeS oF nEcKlAcEs....I nEeD sOmE iDeAs!!!
  34. Price of Jade Question-New Hobby
  35. looking for sterling omega
  36. Re: Question about ring mandrel from Rio....
  37. Help pin
  38. Bezel cups
  39. purpose of bail on gold jewelry
  40. Re: Jeweler's Tools in the UK...?
  41. Re: air pressure for casting
  42. anyone heard of this?
  43. Shipping?
  44. Looking for Importer for Thai Silver Crafts
  45. Cleaning tarnish off cheaper metals
  46. Casting using air pressure
  47. Are there wire-wrap projects on-line?
  48. [July 2003] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench
  49. Gold bracelet
  50. Re: ??? How can I tell the dif. real Rolex and replica ???
  51. TIDBITS 07/27/03
  52. Re: [ADVERT] Must sell!!
  53. Glue sticking to earring. Help
  54. Eternity Ring
  55. Jewlery polisher
  56. Looking for 2nd-hand lapidary equipment
  57. silver soldering for novice
  58. Re: buying Emeralds online
  59. Re: Hallmarking under threat in the UK was Re: Gold bracelet
  60. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your moderator's vacation...
  61. butterscotch jade
  62. Borax
  63. [ADV] jewelry store management software
  64. chain weight question
  65. New Art Gallery Opening
  66. Pictures
  67. Pricing a wire wrap gold/amethyst ring
  68. reddiamond mine
  69. TIDBITS 08/03/03
  70. Re: RU there?
  71. Gold stamp query
  72. TIDBITS 08/10/03
  73. store that sells rhinestone set in silver???????
  74. Looking for Buyer
  75. ?how to tint silver ?
  76. [ADVERT] Stewarts 2004 Class Schedule
  77. HOW MUCH DO RUBIES AND EMERALDS COST PER CARAT?
  78. WHY ARE UNCUT EMERALDS WORTHLESS??
  79. Re: Recycling tips?
  80. cats eye (chatoyancy) malachite
  81. Rolex watches resale value??
  82. Dale Nichols, Wire Work Class?
  83. stones set in silver
  84. stud earrings.
  85. Jewelry making items
  86. Scrap gold
  87. Plating over real leaves
  88. earing guage...
  89. Re: Unbrand America
  90. What's the name of this Raymond Weil model?
  91. Re: best way to sell a class ring/how to assess its value?
  92. watch cloths
  93. free bead icons
  94. Tumbled stones
  95. Re: Pressure Caster (again)
  96. "Scratch Resistant"?
  97. Re: Modification of Stock Eyeglasses?
  98. where can I find......
  99. Re: NMR Lead poisoning.
  100. Seiko watch question?
  101. Pearl
  102. Books to Woven Chain Techniques
  103. Re: Chain Patterns?
  104. Clock Works
  105. Good quality watches w/o bands
  106. Opening a shop
  107. Re: "Gunk" Under Prongs in Engagement Ring
  108. TIDBITS 08/31/03
  109. Books on Pearl Stringing
  110. Re: need help with vacuum casting
  111. Wire wrapped jewelry
  112. Help request for identifying "ruby"
  113. Instruction?
  114. Fimo necklaces
  115. oops
  116. ISO Some stuff...
  117. Q: Visiting Pforzheim ?
  118. MODERATORS ANNOUNCEMENT
  119. New: Spanish gemological website
  120. custom mandrel
  121. Watchband metal
  122. Jeweler's Desk Question
  123. [ADVERT] F.S. small jewelry business (Canada)
  124. coin bracelet
  125. Re: Where to buy a diamond ring- US or Canada?
  126. Loose gems
  127. saw blade question
  128. Silver Casting
  129. faceting machine
  130. What does "salty" diamond mean? And 11k white gold?
  131. Re: Comments by Kate Hudson on jewelry making.
  132. question
  133. Epoxy enamel on rings
  134. diamond pricing
  135. I Need a Seiko 6020 circuit board...
  136. Best Place for Calibrated Cabochons?
  137. ADVERT: F.S. JewelCAD and Solidworks
  138. How do you set uncut diamonds?
  139. Diamond saw lubricant - UK
  140. Try MRC 100 ideal for marble castings
  141. Bench Jewelers Needed
  142. Rouge supply in NY?
  143. How to manage craftshow inventory?
  144. Meral Rings
  145. net security. just a comment from your moderator
  146. 14K & SS Stickers
  147. Re: net security. just a comment from your moderator
  148. cutting precious stones for the first time, needing help
  149. Have diamond prices dropped over the past 2 years?
  150. Net Security
  151. TIDBITS 09/21/03
  152. Casting and mold making in the Bay Area
  153. BEADING & JEWELLERY CLASSES START 4th OCTOBER 2003
  154. Gem/Stone chart
  155. Re: Catalog recyclers beware!
  156. How do you get gold cufflinks hallmarked in the uk?
  157. Laser Engraving [Advert?]
  158. rings on the finger--significance? man needeth help
  159. newbie's dumb question
  160. Pearl Pagoda
  161. seeking watch manufacturer
  162. Help looking for a metal wooden ring??
  163. "It's a Micheal!" Ring
  164. [ADVERT] GemForum now online!
  165. how do you stablize tourquoise
  166. opal triplet ring resized
  167. Subject: [Ganoksin] [October 2003] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench
  168. Wendy Gell new member
  169. Royal Jewels
  170. quality of handmade gold
  171. looking for source of good quality scans of gems in public domain
  172. New to the group
  173. Beading Software?
  174. Cuttle Fish for Casting?
  175. Re: Lost replies...
  176. Beading Software?
  177. How Do I Fix My Watch Battery?
  178. TIDBITS 10/05/03
  179. hardness of metals
  180. Re: Catalog recyclers beware! END OF THREAD
  181. Hallmarking
  182. Charity Auction - Kit Heath Earrings
  183. POSSIBILITY OF COLABERATION
  184. Size for Ring 7.5
  185. Question about putting a picture on a piece of jewelry
  186. Atten Don
  187. TIDBITS 10/12/03
  188. how to use this beadtip?
  189. Crocheted Wire
  190. Trick to Setting Stones In Stamped Bezels?
  191. Making a Neck Ring/ Choker
  192. 18 vs 22 K
  193. where's the THRILL in craft?
  194. Bead website...
  195. Looking for the precision cut genuine color gemstones
  196. Tumbling jumprings
  197. Newbie: Old cut and New cut
  198. How much 14K gold will a 1/4 ounce of 24K gold yield?
  199. TIDBITS 10/19/03
  200. Makers mark - Sterling silver
  201. Anyone ever used a Roland impact Printer/engraver?
  202. Working with Platinum
  203. ultrasonic cleaner
  204. Source for Clasp
  205. Re: Working with Platinum and any other metal
  206. Hemp Cord Protective Coating??
  207. Making my own wedding bands with help?
  208. Watch movements
  209. TIDBITS 10/26/03
  210. oxy hydorgen torch
  211. soldadora sr1 manual oxy-hydrogen torch
  212. elma ox-hydrogen chemistry ?
  213. Re: Pearls . A rose by any other name
  214. Where to get stainless steel signet ring "blanks"? (driving me nuts!)
  215. Electrofoming
  216. Mercury Amalgam Gilding
  217. Looking for rhodium electroplater in San Diego
  218. Cutting lapis
  219. De-Ox ster casting problem
  220. About rolling mills.....
  221. What would happend...
  222. Re: Was "About rolling mills". Now, group standards.
  223. TIDBITS 11/02/03
  224. hardness of metals
  225. Feedback on beading/jewelry site?
  226. [ADVERT] Jewelry Tools and Equipment
  227. Abrasha.....is wonderful!
  228. aqua regia--extract gold from?
  229. Partial Plating
  230. Ultrasonic plating?
  231. Gold etching alternatives to Aqua Regia
  232. Hair/ mourning jewelery
  233. Looking for gambling-themed earrings
  234. Rolling mill success!
  235. [ADVERT] Silver & Turquoise jewelry business close out
  236. metal clay
  237. Peter's techniques for setting items with prongs
  238. Space age soldering
  239. First time tumbler
  240. gold replating
  241. Good silversmithing courses in the UK
  242. Platinum over Sterling Silver
  243. Newbie to Google Groups
  244. Reproduction Resin
  245. Snowman beadeding earring patterns
  246. Jewellery Supplies UK
  247. Gem Microscope Question
  248. Pendant setting of small hand hoding a approx 1 carat diamond wanted.
  249. Ring Mountings - Stullman Catalogue - Are they on-line?
  250. What is Tavolite?
Google